The International Froebel Society holds conferences for early years practitioners, researchers, providers, and policy-makers every two years.
(17 March 2020) Our 9th Biennial Conference, originally planned for June 3-6, 2020 in Edinburgh, Scotland, has been postponed due to the exigencies of the COVID-19 pandemic. We plan to reschedule the conference for 2021, again in Edinburgh. The precise dates of the rescheduled conference and information regarding the disposition of previously accepted papers, etc., will be announced in due course. Those who have already registered for the 2020 conference will receive a full refund and should expect to be contacted via EventBrite.
Previous IFS conferences
- 2018 Hiroshima, Japan (2018 IFS Conference Programme)
- 2016 Kassel, Germany (2016 IFS Conference Programme)
- 2014 Canterbury, UK (2014 IFS Conference Programme and Abstracts)
- 2012 Dublin, Ireland (IFS 2012 Conference Summary)
- 2010 Jena, Germany (IFS 2010 Conference Summary)
- 2008 Boston, USA (IFS 2008 Conference Programme)
- 2006 Dublin, Ireland (IFS 2006 Conference Summary)
- 2004 London, UK (IFS 2004 Conference Programme)